- Canadian Dogs Learn to Sniff Out Quaggas at Lake Powell Hilo sits when he finds a mussel Throughout the week, Lake Powell has been helping [...]
- Navajo Nation Man Pleads Guilty in Burglary CaseLoren Wauneka, the 37-year-old Navajo man who was arrested after breaking into a law enforcement [...]
- Big Fight Over Big MountainNow that the fight against the Dakota Access Pipeline is all but lost, a hardy [...]
- Keeping Utah Roads Safe Gov. Gary Herbert After days of consideration, Utah Governor Gary Herbert Thursday signed into law [...]
- Two Rescues Last Week for Kane County S&RKane County Search and Rescue responded to two calls involving two groups of hikers last [...]
- Reward Offered for Info About Golf Course VandalismThe Page Police Department is offering a reward for information in a case of vandalism [...]
- Western Agency Council to Vote on NGS ResolutionRepresentatives from 18 chapters across the Navajo Nation will be gathering in Cameron for a [...]
- The Charge is Murder for ClevelandProbable cause has led a federal judge in Albuquerque to charge Kirby Cleveland with murder [...]
- Stranded But SafeA Texas woman stranded for five days near Grand Canyon National Park is just fine [...]
- You Must Wait Until April 1 to Gather Shed AntlersIf you're itching to get out and collect antlers that fell off the heads of [...]
Kami Silverwood, Aquatic Invasive Species Specialist with Arizona Game and Fish, phones into Lake Powell Communications to talk quaggas.
Bryan Hill discusses the latest on all the projects PUE has been working on
Help out PUSD and the various clubs and organizations throughout the school system by making sure your tax dollars stay
Shayne Jones swings by the studio to discuss the Canyon Club and their recent project to help the local 4-H
It’s a busy month for the library, listen and find out what’s going on!
Rob Varner stops by the Lake Powell Communications studio to discuss the latest with the school district.
The 14th Annual Page/ Lake Powell Job fair is being held this weekend, March 4th, from 10 a.m. – 2