Marlon Duke chats with our own Mike Reilley about snow pack.
- Bids for Bargains 2017!Welcome to Bids for Bargains! We've gone around to the area's favorite businesses and gotten a huge [...]
- Page Steps Into the 21st CenturyThis week we received news from South Central Communications (SCC) that Page now has a [...]
- CCC Raises Tuition to Compensate for Budget Shortfall Dr. Nathaniel White, Patrick Hurley, DGB Chair Patricia Garcia and Lloyd Hammonds (Page district) The [...]
- One Bird, Two Bird…Bird Count Results Released Violet-Green Swallow Back in early January the annual Audubon winter bird count was conducted at [...]
- Council Approves PUE Water Storage Tank ProjectLong overdue maintenance on one of Page’s water storage tanks is set to begin after [...]
- Flu Season Isn’t Quite Over YetSpring may be right around the corner, but that doesn’t mean flu season is resting [...]
- NAPI Goes to Court to Squash Pumpkin Patch PlanNavajo Agricultural Products, Inc. (NAPI) has gone to the Navajo Nation courts in an attempt [...]
- South Navajo Hit and Run Suspect ApprehendedIt did not take long for Page Police to find the man who slammed a [...]
- Hole-in-the-Rock State Park Inches Closer to RealityWith Utah and the federal government in unusual agreement when it comes to a public [...]
- SCC Announces Fiber Network is CompleteIn a press release yesterday, South Central Communications announced that the wait for high-speed network [...]
Arizona Corporation Commissioner Andy Tobin talks with Lake Powell Communications about trying to figure out a way to stop the
Bryan Hill discuss this year’s upcoming projects for the utility
Sadler, who was in town to do a Glen Canyon Lecture Series talk, speak with Lake Powell Communications
Page’s resident beekeeper talks bees with Mike Riley of Lake Powell Communications
Superintendent of PUSD, Rob Varner, stops by Lake Powell Communications to discuss the latest with the school district.
Claudia, Karen, Billie, and Amanda stop by Lake Powell Communications to discuss the Glen Canyon Lecture Series, among other topics.
Local fishing legend, Wayne Gustaveson, joins the show to talk fishing in Lake Powell and the snow pack that is
Author/ Private Investigator Sam Brower stops by Lake Powell Communications to discuss the latest court case involving the FLDS
Jordan E. Goodman is “America’s Money Answers Man” and a nationally recognized expert on personal finance. He is a regular