Kami Silverwood, Aquatic Invasive Species Specialist with Arizona Game and Fish, phones into Lake Powell Communications to talk quaggas.
- Puebloan Pottery Collection Future UncertainThe fate of a collection of ancestral Puebloan pottery is being debated in southern Utah. The [...]
- Love That DadOne man in southern Utah has the heart of a real dad. When Ben Sowards [...]
- Page Attacks Trash 2017 Set for TomorrowBack by popular demand, Page Attacks Trash will be going on this weekend. While the event, [...]
- City, Republic Services Offer Bulk Item PickupPage residential garbage customers may take advantage of a free bulk item collection sponsored by [...]
- I-15 Shutdown AgainIf you’re in Northern Arizona or Southern Utah, to get to or from Las Vegas [...]
- Glen Canyon Visitors Support 3,419 Local Jobs,Tourism to Glen Canyon National Recreation Area supports 3,419 local jobs, a new federal report [...]
- Alleged Cop Killer Enters Plea Kirby Cleveland Yesterday in a federal courtroom in Albuquerque, suspected cop killer Kirby Cleveland pleaded [...]
- Steven Begay Joins 23rd Navajo CouncilThe newest member of the 23rd Navajo Nation Council is Steven Begay. He was sworn [...]
- Prosecution Rests its Case in NAU Shooter Trial Steven Jones The trial for Steven Jones, who is accused of shooting four Northern Arizona University [...]
- The Police Can Stay in Short CreekFollowing a 2016 trial in Phoenix it was thought the shared police department of Hildale, [...]
Bryan Hill discusses the latest on all the projects PUE has been working on
Help out PUSD and the various clubs and organizations throughout the school system by making sure your tax dollars stay
Shayne Jones swings by the studio to discuss the Canyon Club and their recent project to help the local 4-H
It’s a busy month for the library, listen and find out what’s going on!
Rob Varner stops by the Lake Powell Communications studio to discuss the latest with the school district.
The 14th Annual Page/ Lake Powell Job fair is being held this weekend, March 4th, from 10 a.m. – 2
Page Mayor Bill Diak sits down with Mike Rielley to discuss fiber, NGS, and his final term as mayor.
Linda Watson, Finance Director for the City of Page , joins Lake Powell Communications to talk about the city’s, you
Coconino County District 5 Supervisor, Lena Fowler, discusses the economic outlook for the northern Arizona region.