Page Mayor Bill Diak sits down with Mike Rielley to discuss fiber, NGS, and his final term as mayor.
- Canadian Dogs Learn to Sniff Out Quaggas at Lake Powell Hilo sits when he finds a mussel Throughout the week, Lake Powell has been helping [...]
- Navajo Nation Man Pleads Guilty in Burglary CaseLoren Wauneka, the 37-year-old Navajo man who was arrested after breaking into a law enforcement [...]
- Big Fight Over Big MountainNow that the fight against the Dakota Access Pipeline is all but lost, a hardy [...]
- Keeping Utah Roads Safe Gov. Gary Herbert After days of consideration, Utah Governor Gary Herbert Thursday signed into law [...]
- Two Rescues Last Week for Kane County S&RKane County Search and Rescue responded to two calls involving two groups of hikers last [...]
- Reward Offered for Info About Golf Course VandalismThe Page Police Department is offering a reward for information in a case of vandalism [...]
- Western Agency Council to Vote on NGS ResolutionRepresentatives from 18 chapters across the Navajo Nation will be gathering in Cameron for a [...]
- The Charge is Murder for ClevelandProbable cause has led a federal judge in Albuquerque to charge Kirby Cleveland with murder [...]
- Stranded But SafeA Texas woman stranded for five days near Grand Canyon National Park is just fine [...]
- You Must Wait Until April 1 to Gather Shed AntlersIf you're itching to get out and collect antlers that fell off the heads of [...]
Linda Watson, Finance Director for the City of Page , joins Lake Powell Communications to talk about the city’s, you
Coconino County District 5 Supervisor, Lena Fowler, discusses the economic outlook for the northern Arizona region.
Marlon Duke chats with our own Mike Reilley about snow pack.
Arizona Corporation Commissioner Andy Tobin talks with Lake Powell Communications about trying to figure out a way to stop the
Bryan Hill discuss this year’s upcoming projects for the utility
Sadler, who was in town to do a Glen Canyon Lecture Series talk, speak with Lake Powell Communications
Page’s resident beekeeper talks bees with Mike Riley of Lake Powell Communications
Superintendent of PUSD, Rob Varner, stops by Lake Powell Communications to discuss the latest with the school district.
Claudia, Karen, Billie, and Amanda stop by Lake Powell Communications to discuss the Glen Canyon Lecture Series, among other topics.